Thread: New User - Some pre-buy questions

Unregistered

New User - Some pre-buy questions

Hi All,

I would like to thank you in advance for any help.

I am looking to set up a job listing website using the jobroller theme. I am completely knew to any form of website design etc and have only built websites using weebly in the past. From what i have read it sound very easy to customise the themes and get what i want however i just wanted to confirm some things before i go ahead and pruchase.

1. How much does a host usually cost and will there be any other costs before putting the website out live?
    2. How easy is it to customise pages, etc. within the theme?
    3. Is there any other questions i should be asking or anything else i should know (be warned of) before starting?

Thanks again for any help and i apologise if i come across are a real novice!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    1. Entry level shared host pricing varies from 6.95 to 12 a month depending on the server bandwidth and storage specifications. You can just start with the lowest specs then just upgrade it later when you already have substantial users and traffic.
    2. You can easily create categories, pages other basic site settings within the Wordpress and Classipress admin panel.
    3. Being a wordpress theme, it would be of great help if you get yourself acquainted with Wordpress features and functions by visiting the official site here http://wordpress.org/.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by jomarkosabel View Post
    1. Entry level shared host pricing varies from 6.95 to 12 a month depending on the server bandwidth and storage specifications. You can just start with the lowest specs then just upgrade it later when you already have substantial users and traffic.
    2. You can easily create categories, pages other basic site settings within the Wordpress and Classipress admin panel.
    3. Being a wordpress theme, it would be of great help if you get yourself acquainted with Wordpress features and functions by visiting the official site here http://wordpress.org/.
    Ok, thats great thanks for your help. I guess just by playing about with it i will learn what i want to get,

Thanks again

Thread Information