Thread: I do not know my User name and the email address is from a previous web developer

AdamC

I do not know my User name and the email address is from a previous web developer

App Themes is my Word Press Theme, and it was set up for me by a web developer who is no longer around. I don't know what my User Name and Password is and my email address is not associated with this account. I need to update my version and would also like to have continued support. Can I get in to the account? If not, can I re-purchase the theme without it interfering with all the data files I already have in it?

Thanks
    Our license terms allow for developers for create sites for clients using our themes, however this does not automatically make their client an AppThemes customer (with access to theme updates and support). If however he has purchased the theme for you, with the account in your name we can check further. Please email us with any information you have regarding the original purchase (i.e. transaction ID, full name on the account, email address which may have been used at the time).

Otherwise yes you would need to purchase your own theme license in order to access updates and support. Pricing can be found here, and whether or not you'll be effected by upgrading to the latest version will depend on whether or not you have any modifications made to the original theme. Thanks.

Thread Information