Thread: Payment gateway integration in vantage theme

Unregistered

Payment gateway integration in vantage theme

hi there,

I am looking forward to buy Vantage theme but i have some questions.

1. Can i integrate other payment gateways?(such as: ccavenue,ebs etc) (can you do it? i am not a developer)

2.In currency selection Indian rupee is not available?

3.If i set duration of a listing for a year, after a year will that listing automatically deleted or there will be a chance to renew?

4.is it possible to redesign homepage?(child theme) how much does that cost? do you provide this service?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,873 Times in 1,770 Posts
    Hello,

1.You can hire a developer to create the payment gateway you need.You can choose one of our certified/community partners.
    2.At the moment the default payment gateway is PayPal and the currencies available are the currencies PayPal supports.
    3.After the listing expires it remains in the user's dashboard where he has the option to re list it.
    4.Yes it is and child themes are the recommended method.There is a list of of certified/community partners you can hire for this.

Please let me know if you need more information about the theme.

Thanks
    Can you guide me how to integrate payment avenue in vantage theme. I have purchased the theme but there is no Indian currency Option. I have already asked to integrate CCavenue with web developer and they are charging price $700, can you guide me anyone how to integrate CCavenue?

Thanks
    You can find other payment gateway plugins in the AppThemes marketplace, including 2checkout.com which does support Indian currency. Thanks.

Thread Information