Thread: Is this possible with Classipress?

gosparkiecat

Is this possible with Classipress?

Hello,

I have Classipress and would like to know if it would be possible to let users register "free" and post only text ads, or upgrade with a one-time fee and have access to post ads with html, video, etc. ?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    There are suggested solution on that at the registered members only area of the forum here http://appthemes.com/forum/forumdisp...-amp-Tutorials .
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    Thank you! I see someone posted something similar but I don't see any replies to it. I also did a forum-wide search but can't seem to find a way to allow plain text for free users and HTML/video uploads for paid users.

Thanks
    It is not a current feature yet but can definitely be implemented depending upon you coding skills. The suggested solution I was referring to has something to do with user membership mod.

I suggest that you may wait for the next version version release which is 3.1 as some of these features may have been included and of which you can base your modification with.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thanks
    Thank you! If I can code it in, I'd gladly do that -- I'd just need to know how to set something like that up.

Any idea when 3.1 will be released?

Thanks
    It is scheduled to be released on October 8. You may check the feature preview here http://appthemes.com/blog/classipress-3-1-preview/ .

Thanks
    Thank you very much! I really appreciate your help. So I'm guessing it will be possible to do what I needed Classipress to do originally- with this new version? If not, how would I go about coding that in? (I know what code to use - just not quite sure where to put it!)

Thanks
    Yes, there might be features in the new version that will fill your requirement. Once it is released, you may start a new topic in the mods and tutorials section of this forum about your planned modification so that expert users in the community can share their input and help you with its full implementation.

You may also consider and or avail the services of Appthemes certified partners if you need to expedite your feature/modification requirement; http://appthemes.com/partners/ .

Thread Information