Thread: posting of an ad without logging in ? mobile version? newsletter/email tool?

Unregistered

posting of an ad without logging in ? mobile version? newsletter/email tool?

Hi

Im considering purchasing Classipress but I have a few questions for my 'feasiblility' checklist:

1. Can users quick post ? i.e. as part of the ad creation process create their account without having to register login then post
    2. Is there a mail/newsletter tool/ plugin available for marketing purposes?
    3. Does Classipress have mobile device detection an serve up a mobile version/theme?
    4. Is Google Analytics and AB testing integrated?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    1. It is not a current feature but perhaps in the next version. However, some users were able to implement such through custom coding.
    2. There are available wordpress plugins that can do just that.
    3. Not a current feature. There's a clamor for that feature and so it might me included in the succeeding versions of Classipress.
    4. There's a field in the classipress setting where you can put google analytic codes for tracking.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by jomarkosabel View Post
    1. It is not a current feature but perhaps in the next version. However, some users were able to implement such through custom coding.
    2. There are available wordpress plugins that can do just that.
    3. Not a current feature. There's a clamor for that feature and so it might me included in the succeeding versions of Classipress.
    4. There's a field in the classipress setting where you can put google analytic codes for tracking.
    1. IMHO quick posting is an important feature for classifieds site - Do you have tutorials/ resources for customising Classipress?

3. As for mobile , mobile browsing is huge nowdays I know WP has a few plugins/themese (http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/...k/screenshots/)

Lastly, are we able to whitelabel Classipress? Say if i wanted to resell it as part of a package with my own branding

Thanks
    Yes there are available tutorials for the registered users in the forum.

On other hand, Classipress cannot be resold or redistributed under any circumstances. You may check the legal FAQ here http://appthemes.com/support/faq/ .
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Unregistered

Quick Post

I read somewhere that Quick Post was a feature of one of the older versions of classipress. Is that so? and is that version available?

thank you.

Thanks
    Yes it was and I guess we can facilitate a copy of the previous version for registered users. Remember, the latest version has a more optimized codes and so it is more streamlined in serving some functions.

Thanks
    I'm still unclear on "how" to do this. So can we white label classipress and classiestate so our competition won't know on the front end what we're using, and disguise it in the source code?

Thanks
    You can certainly make changes to your site to "hide" this kind of information, but you may wish to take your discussion of "how" to the general WordPress forums. This is not something you can configure from a setting in the ClassiPress admin dashboard, so would require customization of the default theme on your part. AppThemes does not officially support customizations, so there are no tutorials of this nature available at this time. Thanks.

Thread Information