Thread: Pre-buy questions

Unregistered

Pre-buy questions

Have a few questions about your hirebee.

Is it possible to customize the registration form? And for the users to be displayed in a different way, like more info, full name, company name etc?

I also want to remove all of the monetizing setup. People are not going to pay on the site they av going to get billed by a different system.

And do i have full control over what the jobs go for, what price the employer and the worker agrees on so i can go back and look it up if there is any questions?

Do i have moderation overthe terms they agree on at the end, after the price is set?

If i cant control all of this, can you guys do some custom work to make this the way i want, or dont you do that?

Dennis

Thanks
    It would require customization or use of a plugin on your part to specifically extend options on the registration form as these are not options within the admin dashboard.
    You set pricing options per plans so if you prefer free, you can do this if you wish.
    You have admin access over all listings. Usually terms would be placed on the initial listing, so you could set these to moderation before publication if you wish to review them first.
    AppThemes doesn't offer customization services, however we do have a certified partners page where you can find developers for hire. Thanks.

Thread Information