Thread: Pre purchase question

AchillioN

Pre purchase question

Greetings admins,

I'd like to ask a few questions before I buy the Jobroller Apptheme and a few plugins.

1. I want to add an option to have a business case question / assessment being added to the vacancy. So this would mean that after the job description there is a text area for the case. Also in the respons system the tekst field should be renamed to: Input business case (etc..) Is this possible?

2. Do you know if it is possible to add the "Ideal" payment system (Dutch) to Jobroller?

3. Is it possible to deactivate the search resume options ( not have it at all)?

Looking forward to your reply thanks alot.
    AchillioN

Thanks
    In answer to your questions:

1. I'm entirely sure what you mean, but if you're basically saying you wish to add other field to the job submission form, then yes this can be done with the use of the custom form functionality in JobRoller. There is no "response" section though, only an apply for job field which emails the employer/job lister, so additional customization may be required for your specific needs.

2. There are other payment gateways available in the AppThemes marketplace in the form of plugins, however none specifically for Ideal at this time. Outside of these, it would require customization on your part if you wished to use a different payment gateway.

3. Yes, you can disable the job seeker registration type, which in turn means that the resume section is not available at all. Thanks.

Thread Information