Thread: Pre Purchase Questions

To4raiden

Pre Purchase Questions

What I'm trying to do is create a craigslist like site.

The current one is too full of sex, scams, etc.

They do nothing to stop anything and never fix any problems.

They never contact you back nor can you talk to a real person.

I want what craigslist has but nicer, the classipress looks great.

But, I don't want to charge for posting.

What I want to charge is for premium accounts where they can't be taken down except by an admin, me.

Where each seller has a section where people can leave comments on what they sold or the quality of their services.

I do pc repair and my ads get flagged all the time by competition.

I get few customers because there are amateurs out there that screw up peoples computers which in turn makes people weary of using someone off craigslist.

With reviews it will confirm that the person knows what they are doing.

Can this do that?

Any feedback as to if you guys think this is a good idea or people that have failed doing so,etc?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    No default options yet on what you have mentioned specifically the "seller rating" and so it may need some form of customization on your part to implement. However, this has been requested at the Ideas Exchange page AppThemes Ideas Exchange and so there is a possibility that it will be included in the succeeding version releases.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information