Thread: Pre-Sale Question

Unregistered

Pre-Sale Question

I am creating a membership site that offers the ability to TRADE downloadable goods in my niche. Members would be able pay for monthly plans to use the service. Members would also be able to post X number of goods and services that they are looking for and X number of goods and services they have to trade. I need the ability for the user getting the proposal to negotiate/accept/reject the proposal. And the same for the user who made the proposal until they are satisfied with the trade or decide to move on.

I won't need the order button to be linked to a payment gateway. I need something like 'proposal' and 'accept proposal' and upload/download digital goods.

I will need an 'about me' page for users.

Could HireBee or any other themes be easily modified to fit the needs I described? I am not a web designer but have used WordPress to create sites in the past. However, this is a little more complicated than I have done.

Thanks!

Thanks
    Our themes are not encrypted, so you can certainly customize them to suit your needs, and this would definitely need to be the case as there is no specific theme at present which offers all of what you describe by default. Whilst AppThemes doesn't offer customization services, we do have a certified partners page where you can find developers for hire, and if you make contact directly with an outline of your requirements they can provide a quote for the work. Thanks.

Thread Information