Thread: presales q

Unregistered

presales q

Hi I am very interested in buying your classi script for use on my website, its a new antiques site based in Ireland.
    I am computer savy and was wondering how simple it is to upload onto a server and is there instructions on how to use it.
    Also which one would you reccomend I buy .
    Is it posssible to have popular ads under the featured ads instaed of the categories.
    Also if I wished to change the look and feel of the site is there much of a learning curve to do so , many thanks again and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks
    You can find information on how to install and set up ClassiPress including video tutorials here in the ClassiPress documentation.. As a paying customer you will also have full access to these forums where you can find support for any installation and setup questions you may have, including a specific thread for community support of customizations.

Which licence you buy depends on what your intention is for installing ClassiPress in terms of number of installations, whether you want the footer credir etc.. The buy page here will give you more information about what each licence covers, and the price.

Thread Information