Thread: Prices and listings

Unregistered

Prices and listings

Hi,

2 questions today:

1) After purchasing a listing, can businesses upgrade/downgrade their listing? ie. Let's say I have 3 monthly recurring listing types ($5 Good, $10 Better, $15 Best), and someone wishes to upgrade from Good to Better after using it for a while.

2) Can I increase prices of the listings? ie. Let's say I start with the 3 monthly recurring listing types ($5 Good, $10 Better, $15 Best), and I have 20 customers. But after a year, due to inflation etc., I would like to change the prices to $6 Good, $12 Better, $18 Best. Will the price changes be applied automatically to my 20 customers?

Thanks
    1) Customers can upgrade/select a different plan only when a listing has expired (as they can select another plan at that time). But during the existing plan being in progress they can only upgrade option such as featured ad.

2) Good question, I'm going to assume the price would remain as it was originally but I'll check with our team and report back. Thanks.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    1) Customers can upgrade/select a different plan only when a listing has expired (as they can select another plan at that time). But during the existing plan being in progress they can only upgrade option such as featured ad.

2) Good question, I'm going to assume the price would remain as it was originally but I'll check with our team and report back. Thanks.
    Thanks Pepsi. Here are my comments:

1) So for forced recurring monthly listings, how can an upgrade occur? If a business would like to upgrade, can I (ie. the admin) manually expire their listing, so that they can upgrade?

2) Thanks. Please let me know how price increases can be rolled out.

Thanks
    Sorry for the delay,

1) Ultimately they can't change the plan once it's set on recurring pricing.

2) And yes, the price would remain the same as it was when originally posted. Thanks.

Thread Information