Thread: A question about the Job Board

AndyC-

A question about the Job Board

1. I was going to try it out by buying the $69 license, are there any options to upgrade later?

2. Do you have any examples of a customized job board? I didn't see any in the showcase.

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    1. Yes you have the option to upgrade later.

2. I believe the developing team is working for a showcase of sites using jobroller. Also, some users are not just willing to share their url to the public for some obvious reason.

I'll post one if I find someone who is more than willing to share his/her site.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by jomarkosabel View Post
    1. Yes you have the option to upgrade later.

2. I believe the developing team is working for a showcase of sites using jobroller. Also, some users are not just willing to share their url to the public for some obvious reason.

I'll post one if I find someone who is more than willing to share his/her site.
    Is that an upgrade at a discounted price?

Thanks
    As far as I know, you will just have to pay for the price difference.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Unregistered
    That is all I want. I just don't want to have to buy a personal license and then have to pay full price for other licenses.

Also, know of any valid coupon codes? I am ready to order.

Thanks
    I have yet to learn if there are offered coupon codes. I will update this thread when I do.

Thread Information