Thread: Questions about the JobRoller theme.

Unregistered

Questions about the JobRoller theme.

Hi AppThemes,

Just have a few questions:
    1. Can you charge for resume posts?
    Eg. Charge Joe Jobhunter £1 to upload his resume.

2. Is there an option to either print or download jobs/ resumes after they've been viewed?
    Eg. Manager Mike views a resume and decides to keep it on file to follow it up when they're actively recruiting.

3. Can you give individual job posters a default discount (without using any coupon codes)?
    Eg. All approved members of the XYZ Sailing Association recieve a default 50% discount when they're posting jobs, but don't want them to share the coupon code with members that are not approved.

Also, it'd be good to have a link at the top of the forum page to your AppThemes home page:)
    Thanks
    Rich

Thanks
    1. No, there is currently no feature to charge for people to post resumes. Charges are only applicable to actual job listings.

2. If someone has applied for the job via the job listing, the resume and cover letter is attached as a document to the email itself, so technically yes they can save the resume and print off as they need it. The resume used within JobRoller itself though, if the employer is the one browsing the resumes, does not have such functionality at this time.

3. Unfortunately not, there are no individual membership controls in JobRoller at this time, only the blanket job package prices.

Thanks
    There are currently no resources available for this theme but you can request for it at the ideas exchange page for future implementation AppThemes Ideas Exchange

You can find link to page AppThemes in the footer of forum
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Projects: ClassiNoiva - Classimóveis - vocênoenem - i50 - Clube DETRAN

Unregistered
    I would also like to see this feature implemented, regarding a charge for resume posts! I would definitely buy it then!

Unregistered

Thanks for the replies!

Hey AppThemes Mods, thanks for the replies, I've voted on a few of the feature requests. I'm still interested in JobRoller but will wait a little longer for the other features to be added! You guys are doing a great job btw:) I might just get someone to mod a theme for me... cheers, Rich

Unregistered

Ideas Exchange Feature

I've started an Ideas Exchange feature request, if you think that individual posting pricing would be a good feature for JobRoller then please visit here: http://ideas.appthemes.com/forums/84...acks?ref=title and vote:)

Thread Information