Thread: Questions before buying....

Amateur
    Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Questions before buying....

Hey there,

Nice product. Seriously considering buying, but had a few questions first.

Would there be anyway to incorporate a package deal into the settings for prices for posting ads? Say if you offered like a subscription service to ad posters where they could post unlimited ads on your classifieds for say 3 months at $20. Then whenever they pay it enables their username to post unlimited ads in that length of time. Do you follow?

Also, is there a way to make posting ads in some categories paid and other categories free? Kinda like Craigslist.

I had a few other questions swimming around in my head, but can't think of them now. Once I get a reply to these, I'm sure I'll think of them.

Thanks

Re: Questions before buying....

Currently there is no package deal feature available but it's something I'd like to eventually add.

In the next release due out later this month you'll be able to have free and paid categories.

Once the questions are done swimming in your head, I'll dry them off here. ;)

Amateur
    Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Ok good deal....

Now a couple more questions. Haha.

I'm a firm believer in SEO and getting your website indexed in Google in order to attract more visitors. I know on the features page it says the current script has SEO features incorporated into it. Can you give a little more detail on that on what is included?

Also, I know Wordpress has a lot of plugins where you can bookmark posts on Social Networks and Bookmarking Websites such as Digg, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Is it possible to use those plugins with this script? I know from experience those plugins work pretty well for attracting more visitors.

Thanks

SEO has been used for the page titles and urls (assuming you setup pretty permalinks which is easy to do). I also recommend using this SEO plugin.

For social bookmarking and posting I recommend using the Sociable plugin which will actually be included in the next version.

Amateur
    Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Ok, thanks for you help. I believe you answered everything I can think of for now. I will more than likely be purchasing this by the end of the week.

Here's one more thing, not really a question, but more of a suggestion.

A lot of classified websites recommend using Escrow when doing online transactions with someone you don't know. Perhaps, you could work in something where it adds an Escrow button to the website for use with an Escrow.com affiliate account and you just enter your affiliate information somewhere in the admin panel or a similar service that may also have an affiliate program. May as well get paid for suggesting the service. :D

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by billy
    Ok good deal....

Now a couple more questions. Haha.

I'm a firm believer in SEO and getting your website indexed in Google in order to attract more visitors. I know on the features page it says the current script has SEO features incorporated into it. Can you give a little more detail on that on what is included?

Also, I know Wordpress has a lot of plugins where you can bookmark posts on Social Networks and Bookmarking Websites such as Digg, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Is it possible to use those plugins with this script? I know from experience those plugins work pretty well for attracting more visitors.
    actually u have no worry on SEO cause wp did a very good job (i have a month site and 6000 page by google using this theme :))

Amateur
    Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

6000 pages? That's pretty impressive.

Roughly how many ads is that? Just curious.

And what's your Google PR?

Thread Information