Thread: Questions before buying Classipress

Tizz

Questions before buying Classipress

Hi,

I'm very interested to get the ClassiPress theme for one of my customer.
    Before getting it, could you please tell me if this proposed process is possible :

> only the administrator will be able to post ads

> only embedded video will be included in the ads : does the app produce a thumbnail or a small image of the video ? have you a got a demo running with videos ?

> need to be able to charge visitors for viewing part or all of the video :
    1 - the visitors access to all the classified ads
    2 - in order to view the video, visitors have to pay a small fee
    Is there a solution to install a pay-per-view plugin or another way to charge visitors (area members ?)

Thank you for your reply

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    Yes the features you mention are possible but may require some code customization. Implementation is just dependent upon your coding skills or you can simply hire a coder to do it for you. Classipress has no encrypted codes and so you can modify it according to your needs.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Tizz
    Quote Originally Posted by jomarkosabel View Post
    Yes the features you mention are possible but may require some code customization. Implementation is just dependent upon your coding skills or you can simply hire a coder to do it for you. Classipress has no encrypted codes and so you can modify it according to your needs.
    Thank you for your answer jomarkosabel

The Pay-per-vue customization is not absolutly compulsory for my project. I prefer working with available plugins.

However could you please tell me if it's possible to easily remove the login/register function and the 'Post an ad' button ? so that only the administrator will be able to post an ad.

Thank you

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    Yes, you can simply disable registration through the Wordpress admin and then remove the "post an ad" code in the header.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information