Thread: Ready to buy. Just need to decide which one? Classipress.

Unregistered

Ready to buy. Just need to decide which one? Classipress.

First of all let me say that you guys need to drop all projects other than classipress and get working on a Groupon script! :-) I mean, sales will make you millionaires instantly :-) That's hot at the moment and will continue to be hot for a long time. I'd buy one from you instantly and the web is looking for an affordable solution. You guys appear to the right guys for this job.

To my question, what is "exactly" the difference between Classipress $69 and $99. I read the very short description of both versions but still have questions. I am leaning towards buying the $69 version as my classified site will be new but... Will the $69 will work fine for me? See below:

- It will be a new classifieds site
    - I need free, paid and feature paid ads with credit card processing (Paypal I guess)

What exactly is "a more integrated solution with PayPal transaction logging."? That appears to be the "only" difference between the two. If you could eliminate tech jargon talk in your response and include details I'd appreciate it.

Thanks for your time.

Thanks
    Our ClassiPress Features Page has the side by side comparison, but quite simply, the differences between the Personal Edition licence and the Small Business Edition licence are:

Personal Edition does not include Transaction Logging (This allows you to view all PayPal transactions conveniently from within your ClassiPress admin dashboard as seen here on the ClassiPress Admin demo)
    Personal Edition does not include PayPal IPN (PayPal's message service that sends a notification when a transaction is affected. You can read more on this here.)
    Personal Edition does not include the Sales & New Ads Chart Widget (This is the "Stats - Last 30 Days" Graph you see here on the right-hand side of the dashboard on the ClassiPress Admin demo
    )

You can always upgrade from a Personal Edition Licence if you feel like you need the extra features later on, so this is something to remember too..

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    Our ClassiPress Features Page has the side by side comparison, but quite simply, the differences between the Personal Edition licence and the Small Business Edition licence are:

Personal Edition does not include Transaction Logging (This allows you to view all PayPal transactions conveniently from within your ClassiPress admin dashboard as seen here on the ClassiPress Admin demo)
    Personal Edition does not include PayPal IPN (PayPal's message service that sends a notification when a transaction is affected. You can read more on this here.)
    Personal Edition does not include the Sales & New Ads Chart Widget (This is the "Stats - Last 30 Days" Graph you see here on the right-hand side of the dashboard on the ClassiPress Admin demo
    )

You can always upgrade from a Personal Edition Licence if you feel like you need the extra features later on, so this is something to remember too..
    Thanks for your helpful reply Pepsi.

Thread Information