Thread: Register Plus and MU

Unregistered

Register Plus and MU

Register Plus is not working nice until 3.0.2 of classipress. It's necessary that a new user has to put in his first and last name, type in his code and then in the E-Mail there has to be an activation-link. Register Plus does all this stuff, but until 3.0.2 this ist not working in a nice way. With 3.0.3 is this "bug" fixed so Register Plus is working?
    Maybe there is a link for an existing site to check this? I want to buy a licence, but this must work!

And...I'm using wordpress 3.0.1. There is no MU-Version anymore of Wordpress - all this stuff is included in wordpress 3. Can I add Classpress 3.0.3 in wordpress into the Blognetwork? All licences or only special licences?

Thanks
    It is my understanding from an existing thread in our forums that there are multiple users who are using the register plug plugin successfully, however they have had to tweak things make it work. Like any plugin which isn't actually bundled with ClassiPress, this is really up to the individual if they want to mod to use it, but we can't guarantee it will work out of the box because it's not officially supported.

ClassiPress Ultimate Edition is the only option which has support for WPMU, so if your intention is to use a MU setup, this is the appropriate licence..

Thread Information