Thread: Remove "location", VB bridging, Admin & Contact ad owner

Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Remove "location", VB bridging, Admin & Contact ad owner

Hi,

There are Item Name, Price, Location and Posted date on the listing page, may i know is that possible to remove "location" from them or perhaps change it to "remarks"?

Does classipress provides a plugin which allow me to bridge vbulletin user account with the wordpress account under 2 different domains?

If i posted a content with admin account (yet i don't want people contact admin) and i'm switching on the "Contact Ad Owner" function, is that possible to turn this off "only" for the admin account?

will classipress clashes with other plugin from wordpress?

thanks for the help, regards. ;)

Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Re: Remove "location", VB bridging, Admin & Contact ad owner

#additional questions#

am i allowed to transfer my classipress to other new domain, mydomain.com to subdomain.mydomain.com or mydomain.com/newsub without paying any other extra fee? (only one at a time)

classipress is free for life? and free upgrade to 3.0?

thanks again

Thanks

It should be no issue for someone with enough coding knowledge to customise fields to suit your needs. This also includes whether you have certain functions "switched on" or not.

With regards to vbulletin, this thread from another member of the CP community may be of interest to you http://wpclassipress.com/forum/viewt...&t=1924&p=8248.

It would be impossible to know if CP clashes with any of the many thousands of plugins available. There are a list of recommended plugins to use with CP which you can see here: http://wpclassipress.com/resources/, which have been included in the testing process, but outside of these it is really of your own choice to test if others work (just like you would with any other WP theme).

If you are only intending to purchase a single licence, then provided you are only using one instance of CP, there should be no issue with moving it within your domain.

Yes, it's free for life, and if you purchase now you will receive a free upgrade to 3.0 and all other future updates :mrgreen:

Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

if i posted a new ad by using an admin account, yet i dont want buyers contact me via the "contact ad owner. what should i do, could i set the other email in the particular ad?
    thanks ya ;)

Thanks

Do you not want them to contact you at all, or do you just not want to receive e-mails to your usual e-mail address? I guess the only problem with putting a dummy one in is that if a customer does contact you and receives no response then they are sure to get annoyed about it.

Thread Information