Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Search by Country, City and Location Category?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    It is probably included in the next version release which 3.1 as the developer already mentioned an advanced search feature.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    Has anyone successful figured out now to search on custom fields?

Rich

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    Some were able to successfully implement custom field search using the plugin that was discussed on the previous posts.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    Hy there guys, is there any way to modify this script ( http://scribu.net/wordpress/query-multiple-taxonomies ) and use our search box or the custom-search plugin to create custom searches by states,categories,subcategories ??

Also, when will be available version 3.0.5 ??

Thanks
    Please note this is the pre-sales section of the forums. If you wish to find help with this, please post a thread within the members section of the forums (specifically "Mods & Tutorials").

v3.0.5 is current in the beta testing stage but is expected out soon.

Locking this thread as the original purpose of the post was already addressed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information