Thread: Search/View Resume feature?

Unregistered

Search/View Resume feature?

Hi,

I went through the feature-list page of jobroller - but unable to determine whether it has the following feature:

I need a solution that allows employers to search/view "partial" resume data (eg. work experience, general info, etc) - but NOT the contact info.

I want to charge employers based on the number resumes viewed (with contact info) - e.g.

Employers Package
    ---------------------
    Pack 30 resumes: $30
    Pack 60 resumes: $50

etc.

Does this software provide this feature? I can't find it on your website.

Ref: More Resume options

Ideally, I think the resume feature/options should provide the following:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    * all resumes are publicly viewable/searchable - EXCEPT for the contact details.
    This will encourage job-seekers to post their resumes because it will give them more exposure/visibility

* Employers who have searched and found a suitable resume (candidate) need to purchase an employer's package before they can view the complete/full resume WITH the contact details.

Thanks!

Thanks
    No, there are currently no additional resume options that relate to specifically charging people to view resumes.. The only option relating to resumes that can be set at this time is to determine whether or not resumes can be viewed by registered or non-registered site visitors.

And yes, the AppThemes Ideas Exchange, is where our community can vote on such requests and allow the development team to consider implementing those which are most popular. Thanks.

Unregistered

Thanks Pepsi

Thanks for the speedy reply Pepsi, appreciate it.

May I ask if it's easy to modify the code in the resume section to allow this feature? I'm relatively new to wordpress API, but I'm quite experienced in PHP.

Thanks!

Thanks
    How "easy" it is, really depends on your skill level ;) Our themes are not encrypted, and files are well commented, so it should be relatively straightforward for an experienced coder to work their way around.

Thanks
    I can't determine feature-list page of jobroller to a solution that allows employers to search/view "partial" resume data,,http://www.imagicon.info/cat/5-5 /1.gif

Thanks
    That's because this functionality isn't available in the current version of the theme.

Thread Information