Thread: Searchable events & calendar

Unregistered

Searchable events & calendar

Hi,

I am interested in setting up a ClassiPress site - I am experienced in magento but not wordpress yet so looking forward to it

My website will be very sector specific

As well as having classified ads, I want to offer my users a searchable database of events coming up in their area and around the country. Is there a plugin I can use for this??

Would be great if I could have a calendar where people can view events on certain days and find out more info etc

Can anyone help??

James

Thanks
    Thanked 3,402 Times in 3,273 Posts
    Hello James,

No AppThemes recommended plugin for this purpose yet and so it will definitely involve code customization. FYI, the theme is not encrypted and so can be modified according to your additional requirements. Implementation just depends on your coding skills or you can just hire a coder to do it for you. AppThemes also have certified community partners https://www.appthemes.com/partners/ that can be contacted for customization job.

As well as having classified ads, I want to offer my users a searchable database of events coming up in their area and around the country. Is there a plugin I can use for this??
    Cheers,

Jomark
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information