Thread: Site de anuncio

jurandir

Site de anuncio

Gostaria de criar um site de anuncios, gostaria de saber se apos algum tempo eu posso cobrar por cada nova publicação, e como seria o pagamento? (paypal?).

Grato

I would create a website ads, I wonder if after some time I can charge for each new publication, and how would I pay? (paypal?).

grateful

Thanks
    Se lei si riferisce al tema ClassiPress, sì, si può pagare per inserzioni pubblicitarie da inserire. Il gateway di pagamento di default in questo momento è PayPal. Grazie.

If you are referring to the ClassiPress theme, yes you can charge for ad listings to be placed. The default payment gateway at this time is PayPal. Thanks.

Unregistered

search engine

Ok, I will not charge at first, but after awhile. As wordpress has behaved in relation to search engines? (eg google). If a User to create an announcement this announcement will have relevance on google?

Thanks
    WordPress in general is well optimized for search engines, and with our themes, our page titles are optimally structured, URL's are short and keyword rich, and the on-page factors are taken care of. If you wish, you can also use plugins such as WordPress SEO by Yoast to allow more configuration and even better search engine optimization. Thanks.

Unregistered

layout and domain

Last question, I wonder if my site will have my own domain (eg www.meusite.com.br) or should I use wordpress in the field, and finally, I wonder if I can change the layout of the few sites, the way I think best ..

Thanks
    It will have its own domain if you pay for a domain name and set it up this way, there's no reason to have "WordPress" in the URL and would not be recommended. Yes you can change the layout as you wish, there is no encryption which would prevent you from making customizations to the theme. We suggest the use of a child theme when making modifications so you don't lose all of your changes in the process of an update. Thanks.

Thread Information