Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Slider Replacement

Jeanne

Slider Replacement

I"d like to know a little bit more about the slider. I'd like to replace it with a slider plugin that I've used on other sites I've created - Anyone here have any experience replacing it with the Smooth Slider plugin - and if so, did that work out well for you? Any examples?

Thanks
    I have seen examples of people using a different type of slider, so it's definitely possible.

The first is an example site from one of our development team, scarstens, who also does extra customization work on the side (he can be hired to implement this for a small fee).
    Slider 1

And this one is a customer site, I'm not sure who did this customization but it looks great also.
    Slider 2

unregistered

hello

i want tu buy or contact with developer. about This plugin ClassiPress Modlite Child Theme | You premium ClassiPress developers.ClassiPress Modlite Child Theme can u help me ?

Thanks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    I have seen examples of people using a different type of slider, so it's definitely possible.

The first is an example site from one of our development team, scarstens, who also does extra customization work on the side (he can be hired to implement this for a small fee).
    Slider 1

And this one is a customer site, I'm not sure who did this customization but it looks great also.
    Slider 2
    i want tu buy or contact with developer. about This plugin ClassiPress Modlite Child Theme | You premium ClassiPress developers.ClassiPress Modlite Child Theme can u help me ?

Thanks

Thanks

Hello

Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post

Slider 1

Slider 2

Thanks

Thanks
    You may contact the developer of that chld theme/mod via their website: Business Website Designs and Wordpress in Arizona | Sethmatics

Thanks

Classipress Theme

Would you exactly which version of this theme, please help?

Sneek Peek at ClassiPress 3.0 | AppThemes

Thanks
    İ m Searching everywhere of this theme but nothing :( I have lates version of this theme but slider is very small. How can i find this theme of like this slider ?

Thanks
    The original "sneek peek" of the v3.0 theme did have a different style slider, but this was never implemented in the way you see in the screenshots, so you will not find this in any version of the themes by default.

Thanks

Classipress forum

Hello. I want to use forum link like this web site : Blog | Evcilarabul.net but on my site like this : Blog | Webde Ofis ® on admin panel blog avaible. What is wrong ? Can u help me please ?

Thanks..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information