Thread: Some Q's on Customization

Unregistered

Some Q's on Customization

Hi I have a few prepurchase questions.

I'm looking to turn job roller into a site for a niche recruitment company. To achieve this I would need the ability to switch off resume browsing. I do not want anybody apart from the recruiter to be able to see CVs. Ideally I would like to remove the link entirely.

The "my dashboard" option can they easily be customized. For example the tabs by default are "dashboard", "resumes", "preferences". Can one or all of these tabs be deleted or changed.

Is it possible to create custom forms for job seekers to fill-in.

Is it possible to download resumes from the site so they can be placed in salesforce, is there a plug-in that will link to salesforce directly. Is this something you support.

Thank you very much for your help with this I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards

Thanks
    In the JobRoller "resume" settings you can set who has access to resumes and whether or not they pay for that access. There are no specific settings to change/delete tabs as you mention, so yes this would require customization on your part. There is no encryption which would prevent you from doing so. Resumes cannot be downloaded, however the FXtender Pro plugin can offer this functionality. There is no plugin available for salesforce or support offered for this. Thanks.

Thread Information