Thread: Some questions before i buy this

Unregistered

Some questions before i buy this

I have a few questions before i buy this.

We have a site called blocket.se in Sweden where you put ads in. To pay you make a phonecall and the payment goes on your phonebill, is this possible to get into the site ?

The feature ads, they are way to small to be payed for, is this easy to change and not change the whole site i want to keep the other ads just the way they are. (why are the feature ads so small in the theme that come with the buy ?)

Is it possible to add different "custom fields" to different categories ? Dont want the same custom fields on in all the categories.

Are there any other themes i can download or are there just 1 theme but different colors ?

I bet i have many more questions but i cant think of any at the moment =)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    There is no option on this yet and will require code customization particularly the one that interface with the local telcos billing system.

We have a site called blocket.se in Sweden where you put ads in. To pay you make a phonecall and the payment goes on your phonebill, is this possible to get into the site ?

Though there is no default options on changing the size yet but it can be done by modifying some codes as what other users have done. The featured ad size is reasonable enough though it may not be what you are looking for depending upon your site's niche and demographics.

The feature ads, they are way to small to be payed for, is this easy to change and not change the whole site i want to keep the other ads just the way they are. (why are the feature ads so small in the theme that come with the buy ?)
    Yes you can create a form of which you can assign custom fields to a certain category.

Is it possible to add different "custom fields" to different categories ? Dont want the same custom fields on in all the categories.
    If you are referring to the Classipress theme, you can download one but with options for different colors that can be done through admin settings.
    Are there any other themes i can download or are there just 1 theme but different colors ?
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    Ok, i was looking at http://www.taiwandeal.com/ and i want it kinda like that, is that hard to do if im not so good at html, php and all the other things ?
    Or maybe there are tutorials on the forums on how to change different things after i have bought it ?

Was thinking on doing a hunting ad site with just hundting related stuff so there are some things i want to change.

Quote Originally Posted by jomarkosabel View Post
    There is no option on this yet and will require code customization particularly the one that interface with the local telcos billing system.

Though there is no default options on changing the size yet but it can be done by modifying some codes as what other users have done. The featured ad size is reasonable enough though it may not be what you are looking for depending upon your site's niche and demographics.

Yes you can create a form of which you can assign custom fields to a certain category.

If you are referring to the Classipress theme, you can download one but with options for different colors that can be done through admin settings.

Thread Information