Thread: I have questions regarding 3.1 when it comes out..

Thanks

I have questions regarding 3.1 when it comes out..

I was looking at someone's upgrade to RC 3.1, as they posted it for those interested, and I was wondering if Member Packs and Adpacks could be used at the same time or if you would have to choose one or the other? Also, was curious as to if there will be options in how the Advanced Search looks and/or where it is located at? What I had observed was the original was by the header, and Advanced one was on the sidebar, and personally I wouldn't care for it to be located there. In addition, my site specializes in county listings, and without a demo to play with, I'm not sure if I would be able to utilize the Advanced Search to fit my needs. Was also wondering if I end up not upgrading to 3.1 when it's released, and decide that I want the next following upgrade if there would issues because I skipped the last one, or should I just go ahead and upgrade and just not use the features I don't need? Thanks

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information