Thread: Some questions before buy .

Savvas Karaitis

Some questions before buy .

Hi there and congrats for your work.
    I have a website for Greek shops 10 years and i will update it now to exactly what Vantage do .
    Before buy i want to know a few things because it is professional .

1. First of all the Greek translation pack i found in version 1.1 it's ok in the newer versions ?
    2. I want Ad Opportunities in the sidebar of Vantage . Can i have it or it is only for ClassiPress ?
    If i can't use it in Vantage have you got something to suggest me doing the same thing?
    3. Have we got after sale support from you because once the site will be live and always exists problems i would like to have support for helping me solve them in 1-2 days and not waiting 10-20 days ......
    4.With what functions the first 99$ purchase come with? i will have all the functionability as demo once i will buy or i have to buy extra plugins to make it work like demo?
    5. LAST BUT VERY IMPORTANT !
    the shops i already have in my site (old php) there is a way to transfer them from my site to vantage new site somehow?
    I can pay a partner of you extra money for that?
    Thanks in advance i look forward for your reply and start my new beautiful income website!

Thanks
    In answer to your questions:

1. You would ultimately need to use an updated language file to ensure that all strings are correctly translated. There is documentation on how these files are created on our languages page, including information about translator benefits.
    2. It would require customization on your part if you were looking to add functionality of other themes. Our themes are not encrypted though, so you are free to make modifications if you wish.
    3. All support is provided within our forums, with more details relating to support found here. Note that we do not officially support third party plugins or customizations.
    4. The theme includes all the features outlined on the Vantage theme information page, and the demo site is the default theme with no plugins, so that's what you get.
    5. Vantage has a built in .csv importing tool which you can use to import data as seen on the Vantage admin demo. Thanks.

Thread Information