Thread: Sorry - Moving On

Unregistered

Sorry - Moving On

Hi moderators,

Before I move on, I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate the time you spent answering my questions and the information you provided. I know that you are also users so really appreciate the energy you put into making this forum the best I've seen among all Classified forums that I have visited.

So that you can have some feedback:

1) I have to make a decision and can't wait any longer especially if I do not know how stable the product will be when it first comes out. I have seen many messages on the forum that there are problems (I cannot tell if they are serious) which leads me to believe that there may be problems with the new version when it is first released.

2) I also have concerns about the revenue model. I think that for a company to survive long term it cannot give away support and new products without some sort of yearly update fee. I have dealt with companies in the past that feature free lifetime support and updates and the companies never survive - unless they find the fees in some other way such as charging for every little new feature that they introduce by way of a plugin (those who have researched classifieds scripts probably know that company I am referring to).

Thanks again for all of your help. I hope you find my feedback helpful.

Rich

Thanks
    Thanks Rich, appreciate your feedback. Hope you'll come back and check on us again some time ;)

Thread Information