Thread: Specific Questions About Classipress

Unregistered

Specific Questions About Classipress

Hi, my friends and I are looking to start a website using your classipress theme, and we have a few questions regarding the features and applications that are a part of the theme. We have had negative experiences with premiumpress.com and are hoping your site can offer solutions by providing a better product.

1. Firstly, we are wondering about the compatibility of your themes with other third-party plug-ins that we could download. We are looking to implement a blacklist/whitelist of people who can register for our site, and I don't believe that is one of the included features in your themes. We have found third-party plug-ins that will accomplish this, but we need to make sure they are compatible.
    2. We are also wondering about the customizability of the pages in your themes. In the past, we have had issues with putting different widgets on different pages and having them function properly. How customizable is your classipress theme?
    3. I am also confused about your pricing regarding the basic package - does the $99 package include the Child Themes associated with classipress? Or are those an extra charge?

I look forward to your response.

Thank you

Thanks
    In answer to your questions:

1. AppThemes does not officially support third party plugins, so unfortunately we cannot guarantee that all will be compatible with our themes. Occasionally plugins are mentioned by members of the community as being used successfully, however this can change between versions, so ultimately you may not be able to rely on a plugin to definitely work without additional modification. For popular plugins specifically tested and confirmed to work, we often list them here.

2. Our themes are not encrypted, so you are definitely free to modify them as you wish, in fact we encourage it! You can find useful developer documentation here.

3. The $99 is the single theme price only and does not include child themes. The AppThemes club packages only include AppThemes created marketplace products, not products created by other marketplace developers. This is explained in more detail in the pricing page FAQ. Thanks.

Thread Information