Thread: Subject field in job application form

Unregistered2

Subject field in job application form

Hi

Is it possible to add a (Subject) field in the Application Job form for Jobroller theme? can applicants apply for jobs without registering ? as i m looking for a theme which applicants can apply for jobs without logging in or registering on my site!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    No option on this yet but possible through code customization. The theme is not encrypted and so it can be modified according to your requirements, implementation just depends on your coding skills. If you are not comfortable with codes, Appthemes also have certified community partners http://www.appthemes.com/partners/ that can be contacted for customization jobs.

Is it possible to add a (Subject) field in the Application Job form for Jobroller theme?
    The "Apply for this Job" form is available even to unregistered users so they can submit applications and resumes without logging in.
    can applicants apply for jobs without registering ? as i m looking for a theme which applicants can apply for jobs without logging in or registering on my site!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered2
    Thanks.

i just bought the jobroller theme. Please how do you put application emails without it showing on the Job post when applicants fill the apply form which gets forwarded to the email.

Thread Information