Thread: Suggestions & localizations issues

Unregistered

Suggestions & localizations issues

Hello Jobroller team.

I'm posting here because I didn't purchase the theme myself, but my client did. I translated the theme to French.

1. My Jobs' page: "Pending Approval" not localized.

2. There should be an option to hide the search input in Submit form pages. People who submit jobs don't want to search.

3. Possibility to deactivate Google Maps. It's sure practical in the developed world, but not in all countries in the world.

4. Possibility to change job expiration limit. Right now, we're stuck with 30 days.

5. Possibility replace PayPal with another page of our choice (with payment instructions, for example). Paypal is not practical in all countries in the world.

6. In the Admin, add a small notification with number of new jobs on the Jobroller menu item. Just like WP does when you get new comments or when there are updates available for plugins.

7. In MU 3.0.1, new job categories have been added, but don't show up in the submission page.

8. Assign a unique class name to the html tag of new job types. Otherwise, the job type labels have grey backgrounds on the homepage.

9. Submission page: leaving the website input blank with "http://" adds a broken link with simply "http://" on the Job's page.

There you go for my two cents, happy coding.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    I think these are already discussed in the members only area of this forum.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information