Thread: taskerr

Unregistered

taskerr

Hey,

So in taskerr a service person offers a service. But I want to know if it can do the total opposite.
    I want a platform where a Person can post some job they need done and I see you already have a theme like that but I don't like the bidding part. I want users to log in and post "I will pay someone 20$ to ____ "and I want it to be location based.

Cause I would totally pay someone 99$ to provide me with that theme " see how that works"

I want a website where people post cash they have on hand and what they want / need so that people willing to offer those services can log in and look. Cool if its sorted by location and amount too

Thanks
    We don't have a theme that specifically offers what you've mentioned out of the box, so of any of the existing themes you may choose, it would likely still require some form of customization on your part as well. For example, you could use ClassiPress which is a classifieds ads site, and essentially people could post listings, but location-wise, the user would have to use the advanced search to filter by location. Our themes are not encrypted, so you are free to make modifications if you wish. Thanks.

Thread Information