Thread: Taskerr Theme

Unregistered

Taskerr Theme

Hello,

I want to purchase the Taskerr theme and have a few questions before:
    1. Will I get PHP and CSS files?
    2. My business model is getting a fixed commision on every sale. When will this option be available?
    3. Does payments to sellers (with admin's commision deduction) are automatically generatred or should the admin authorize each payment manually?
    4. Can I have on homepage a search engine that contains 3/4 different filters in order to get a much filtered search results? E.g category, location, service price that will be filled by the user and than hit the Search button?
    5. Can I skip the choose plan step after clicking "add service"? I want to collect fixed commision from each sale and not a fixed price for publishing a service.
    6. Is it possible to give a badge to each seller after getting 10 five stars reviews for example?
    7. Can I add gigs with extra cost to a service before publishing it?

Your prompt reply will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
    Yaniv

Thanks
    In answer to your questions:

1. The theme download includes all files, and they are not encrypted, so you are free to make modifications if you wish.
    2. It's planned for the next release of the theme, however at this time a definite release date has not been determined. Once available, it will be on the theme release status page.
    3. When the functionality is available, it's handled through PayPal adaptive payments
    4 - 7. These would all require customization on your part if you were looking to change the default search functionality. Thanks.

Thread Information