Thread: Theme Customization?

Unregistered

Theme Customization?

The vantage theme is exactly what i'm looking for for my website the only thing is I need to be able to change the words "Business" and "Events" to something more in line with my idea.
    The site i'm making will essentially be a business listing but for individuals.
    I played around with the vantage admin demo but I couldn't figure out how to make those sorts of changes.

tl:dr;
    How customizable is the theme?
    Will I be able to change the words "business" and "events" to something more specific to my needs?

Thanks
    Our themes are not encrypted so you are certainly free to make modifications if you wish. Yes you could make these changes through customizations, however of note, AppThemes does not officially support customizations. You can find related customization documentation here and if you're looking for a developer for hire who can make changes, you may also wish to note our certified partners page. Thanks.

Unregistered
    Hi, thanks for the reply.

What would be the easiest way to change those words I mentioned earlier? Is there one file I can edit that will change it all or am I going to have to make changes to a number of different files?

Thanks
    You'll likely need to make changes in multiple files. Thanks.

Thread Information