Thread: Theme: Hirebee - Payment options?

Adamn12345

Theme: Hirebee - Payment options?

Hello,

I am very interested in buying your theme 'Hirebee'. I just have 2 questions though..

1) In regards to payments, i would prefer to let anybody post a project for free, but freelancers pay a monthly subscription to be a member on the website. Is this possible?

2) I can see that it states that there is no chat feature on the website. Is this still the case? and if so, when will this be added? or is there a simple plugin that would accommodate this?

Kind regards,
    Adam.

Thanks
    1) This is not a default feature of the theme, so would require customization on your part if you were looking to implement something like this. Our themes are not encrypted, so you are free to make modifications if you wish.

2) No there is no chat option within the theme, with no immediate plans at this time. Currently it would require customization on your part if you were looking to add it. We don't officially support third party plugins so whilst you can of course try them out, we cannot guarantee that such plugins would definitely be compatible with our themes out of the box. Thanks.

Thread Information