Thread: transferring registrations

g120

transferring registrations

Will it be possible if I decide to use another platform like joomla in future to transfer member details/registrations to the new website from wordpress (or would ever member have to painfully sign up again).

also,
    - If I buy the club edition of classipress and need psd files later, will I simply be able to upgrade to the club developer edition?
    - Also, can the psd files be used if they are not licensed under a GNU license?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    It is possible through sql manipulation but would still be a tedious process depending on the target db structure.
    Will it be possible if I decide to use another platform like joomla in future to transfer member details/registrations to the new website from wordpress (or would ever member have to painfully sign up again).

Yes, as with the other other theme package, you can upgrade to the next level license.
    - If I buy the club edition of classipress and need psd files later, will I simply be able to upgrade to the club developer edition?
    As mentioned in the FAQ page http://www.appthemes.com/support/faq/;

"These source files are licensed and copyrighted under AppThemes and are not GPL. You may not redistribute these files or claim them as your work."

- Also, can the psd files be used if they are not licensed under a GNU license?
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

g120

mobile phone compatibility and/or app

Thankyou for your reply. One more question...

Is there a mobile phone compatibility plugin that comes with the theme and/or a mobile phone app for android. I saw something in the forum about an app but not sure if there is definitely something being developed.

Cheers

Thread Information