Thread: Translation and other question

mpd

Translation and other question

I am going to buy your Quality Control theme, but I need to know this:

1. Has it been translated into Spanish?

2. Can I add new fields to the basic ticket. I will need, besides of Status, Priority and Category, new fields such as Product Code (dropdown), Product description (automatic, based on product Code), Date of sale, Store, If I have the sale ticket (checkbox), etc.

3. Are the options and tickets loaded in the server database (MySql)?

4. I am using Weaver II Pro Theme for Wordpress. Is your theme compatible with it? I mean: can I use weaver II for all the pages and just use your theme for tickets system?

Thanks. I will await until receive your answer to take a decision.

Best regards,

Miguel

Thanks
    In answer to your questions:

1. Currently yes there is an existing Spanish language file available for Quality control here.

2. There is no custom form builder in the theme, so it would require some additional customization on your part if you were looking to add other fields.

3. Yes

4. Quality Control is a stand alone theme, so it's not designed to be integrated into an existing theme in the way that a plugin is. You can of course restyle Quality Control if you decide to use it on an existing site (perhaps in a subdirectory), so that it matches your existing homepage. Thanks.

Unregistered

Thanks

Thank you very much.

I would need to see how can cost me to add new fields... how can I test the theme?

Best regards,

Miguel

Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    In answer to your questions:

1. Currently yes there is an existing Spanish language file available for Quality control here.

2. There is no custom form builder in the theme, so it would require some additional customization on your part if you were looking to add other fields.

3. Yes

4. Quality Control is a stand alone theme, so it's not designed to be integrated into an existing theme in the way that a plugin is. You can of course restyle Quality Control if you decide to use it on an existing site (perhaps in a subdirectory), so that it matches your existing homepage. Thanks.

Thanks
    AppThemes does not offer customization services, however we do have a certified partners page where you can find developers for hire, they can quote on modifications required if you make contact directly with details of your requirements. We do not offer trial versions of our themes, however you can find links to the front and back end demo site form the main theme page here. Thanks.

Thread Information