Thread: Upgrade Prices

Thanks

Upgrade Prices

I bought the Small Business Edition for $99, I now want to upgrade to the Professional Edition, which sells for $159. The difference is $60. However, the system is prompting me to pay $70. Why is this?:eek:

Thanks
    Could you please send a message here explaining what you have posted above, and include your original purchase information (full name and purchase info), so we can look into this. Thanks :)

Thanks
    Yes, my full name is Max King and I have copied the following from the email you sent to me confirming my purchase and receipt for $99.

Hi Max, Thank you for your purchase! Below are details of your order and attached is a copy of your receipt. Invoice Number: XXXXPurchase Date: 08/15/2010 Product Name Price---------------------------------------------------------------------ClassiPress Small Business Edition (v3.0.4) $99.00---------------------------------------------------------------------Subtotal $99.00---------------------------------------------------------------------Total $99.00 Regards, Your AppThemes Team ------------------------------------------------Follow us on Twitterhttp://twitter.com/appthemes

If you require any more info please let me know. According to your pricing the cost of the Professional Edition is $159, therefore the upgrade price should be $60 (i.e. the difference between the two prices. However, when I tried to upgrade from within my account, the amount indicated as payable was $70.
    Last edited by pepsi; August 18th, 2010 at 12:38 AM.

Thanks
    Thanks Max, I understand what you are saying - I think you missed the link I provided in my last post above.. Could you please send that info here >>> http://appthemes.com/about/contact-form/

Those messages are checked by the support team who can look into this for you. Thanks.
    Last edited by pepsi; August 18th, 2010 at 02:25 AM.

Thanks
    Thanks for pointing this out. It has been corrected to $60.

Thanks
    Thanks. I have upgraded.

Thread Information