Thread: Upload your cv online

Unregistered

Upload your cv online

Hello,
    I'm very interested by Jobroller but on the demo version, I never see a button like "upoload your cv". I need that the jobseekers can immediatly post their CV, experience etc.. Do you have a demo version with this view?

My aim is to do a job website where, in a first time, different headhunters could upload cv (with photo and videos) through an individualized administration page. In a second time, job seekers may also upload their profil (with photos and video).
    Finally, interested persons may make a online payment to view the job seekers profiles (with a login and password).

Is it possible with Job roller?

Thank you..

NB : As I see in other questions, I also look forward a responsive theme for jobroller...

Thanks
    By default, the JobRoller theme does not include an option to upload the resume/cv (aside from when a job seeker is applying for a job and they can attach the cv to their application). The resume/cv area is completed by the job seeker within the theme itself. There is a plugin available in the AppThemes marketplace which does allow uploading of a resume/cv in the way you describe though, so you may wish to review the FXtender pro plugin details and see if this provides the functionality you require.

JobRoller does however have an option to charge employers to view the resume database, so this is something already included in the theme. Thanks.

Thread Information