Thread: User Profiles

Unregistered

User Profiles

I am looking to create and artists job board and need to integrate a portfolio with the User Profiles so that members can add a load of their images to their profile to act as a mini portfolio when applying for a job. Is this possible?

Also can JobRoller work in conjunction with BuddyPress, integrated into a single website?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,403 Times in 3,274 Posts
    The current version of Jobroller doesn't have that feature yet but it is the most requested one and so there is a possibility that it will be included in the next version release.

It can be implemented though through custom coding since there are no encrypted codes in the theme. However, implementation is just dependent upon your coding skills though you can avail the services of a coder to do it for you.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    Okay thank you; I do think the option to add a portfolio / multiple images would be a great addition.

Does Jobroller integrate with BuddyPress? For example would a users BuddyPress profile cross over and allow them to use the JobRoller without the need for a second account?

Thanks
    I have yet to see a user using Jobroller with Buddypress but since it is a theme it may work but might require some modifications to the code.

I'll try to check with the users in the forum to see if they have tried Jobroller with Buddypress.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Unregistered
    That would be very much appreciated

Unregistered
    Any luck with this?

Thanks
    I can't find one yet. Perhaps some users are not just willing to share their site for some obvious reasons.

Unregistered
    Lol okay, I don't need an example though - I already have my business model so I'm not looking to pinch anything simply looking for a yes it works with buddy press or no it doesn't

Thanks
    It's just great to know. The usual reason why some users won't share their site is competition.

Happy New Year.

Thread Information