Thread: Users & Memberships

Unregistered

Users & Memberships

Hi, I would like to know if its possible to take payment manually on my end and then add a user manually with a membership of my choosing. Also, when they send in a payment to renew (cash or check) am I able to extend there membership by editing an EXP date or something?

Could I create accounts manually that will allow a Beta testing of my site before it goes live. Could these accounts then be converted to paid memberships or even given a FREE FOR LIFE membership?

Sorry for so many questions, I'm about 95% sold your platform is my solution. Got any discounts or coupon codes to sweeten the deal?

Thanks
    Yes, ClassiPress has a manual payment/bank transfer option (the ad remains pending until you manually confirm the payment via your bank and then manually publish the ad once confirmed). Yes, you can manually apply memberships to accounts from within the WordPress admin dashboard, specifically this is in the "Users" section of the wp-admin under the users own account information as seen here on the ClassiPress admin demo. Yes, you can manually create accounts and set membership details as mentioned.

The only promotions we have running at this time are those related to WordPress hosting and AppThemes translations. Thanks.

Thread Information