Thread: Using Jobroller

Unregistered

Using Jobroller

Dears at Jobroller,

We hope this finds you well.

I am sending you this on behalf of Boundless Consulting. I have minimal experience using wordpress.

We have a couple of questions:

1- Concerning the customization, can we make our default home page which includes whatever information we want to post and make the "Jobs" tabs a page that has Jobroller in it? In other words, we dont want the main page to be the list of the jobs, we want users to be directed to it after they read certain things.

2- Can we customize the "Browse by" categories? For example can I replace "Job Salary", "Job Category" with other words?

3- Can we customize the options under the "job salary" & "Job Category"?

4- Can we customize the links, the buttons, and change the layout?

Where can we find any documentation or tutorials in order to know more about this?

Thank you and I will be waiting for your reply.

Wisam

Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 1,442 Posts
    Hi Wisam,

Our themes are not encrypted, so you are free to modify files accordingly to suit your needs. Basically if you have the knowledge to make such changes, there is no reason why you cannot do so.

To get started, you can take a look at the docs section from AppThemes: http://docs.appthemes.com/
    Rolf Hassel (Samcy)

Unregistered

Where to upload CV

Hi,

I went to the demo page of job roller and I did not find a visible link that will give me the opportunity to start create my CV. Most job site makes this link very visible for job seeker.

Maybe I am missing it or I am browsing the wrong page but I don't see any other demo page than this one (http://demos.appthemes.com/jobroller/)

Thanks

Unregistered
    Basically if you have the knowledge to make such changes, there is no reason why you cannot do so.
    If we have those knowledge we pretty much have the knowledge to make our own jobscript plugin.

Don't take this the wrong way but I think the asker is asking if this is doable as an option in the backend or something easier and not as code customization which clearly means it's not based on your answer.

Thanks

Unregistered

still waiting an answer..

my friend,,

i took some time to read about jobroller and the other similar themes out there.. the 5 points i asked were asked to the top 5 companies we found.. the other four answered me accurately and quickly..

if you read my previous post, you will know that we do not have the technical background nor the experience to change and play with the codes, and you did not even mention whether we should get the developer version or the normal version to do that..

kindly answer my question point by point because we need to decide on using appthemes or another company..

will be waiting for your reply..

thank you..

Thread Information