Thread: Using Vantage

Andrea

Using Vantage

Hello. I'm searching a theme to apply to a new site I'm planning. This new site will be a tourist information site, a city guide about my city with all the listings about hotels, restaurants, events and so on. I've seen that vantage will be published soon and I'm very interested in it for my project.

I can also use classipress but I think vantage is better since in classipress some fields like price and so on are not suitable.

I'll have some static pages and a list of categories (hotel, restaurants, grocery store, tobacco and so on) and choosing one category will list all the business in that category. The user will be able to comment and rate each one of them.

Question is. Do you think vantage will fit my needs for this project?

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    We can't comment yet if Vantage Theme is the right one for your needs since no feature set has been released yet. But since it is scheduled to be released by the end of September and so I think you might just have to wait a little bit.

If you really need your site up and running in no time, Classipress can definitely be modified to suit you requirements through custom modification.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Andrea
    I'll wait to see the new theme. I think that Classipress could be modified but I'm not able to do it and I think that asking you to modify will cost me something.

Another important question is multilanguage support. I need that my site is in italian and english and I think I'll use one of the many multilanguage wordpress plugin. Question is if classipress or vantage is compatible with such multilanguage plugins.

thanks

Thanks
    Yes, you can definitely use multi-language/translation plugins with Classipress.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thanks
    Really don't appreciate my comments being deleted, after spending my time writing them.

Thanks
    I apologized if I have failed to inform you of the deletion. It looks like you are promoting something else. This is an AppThemes forum and not about a competing product.

Thanks
    The original question was if Vantage would be a suitable solution and since we do not know anything really about Vantage, because no-one here is able to shed any light on it, it is therefore currently not in competition with the other script I mentioned because at this point in time, Vantage does not exist.

Thanks
    I won't argue in what you are saying but again this is a forum about the Appthemes product be it unreleased or not. I hope you understand.

Thread Information