Thread: Vantage 1.2 release

Dan

Vantage 1.2 release

I will be purchasing the webhosting through bluehost and the Vantage theme this week.

What I want to know is if its possible to make my Vantage site as big as Yelps, but of course limited to one industry. Also, is there a function for business owners and visitors to login to? I don't see it.

Thanks.

Thanks
    Hi Dan, firstly please note for clarification, the latest release of Vantage is version 1.1 which was made available this week. If you're planning to sign up for a new hosting plan, please be sure to check out our hosting promotion as you may be eligible for a discount off your AppThemes purchase.

If you're referring specifically to traffic volume, you can find more detailed information on how to manage your site better when it is at a level where it is a concern. Initially though this would not be an issue, and keep in mind it's certainly possibly to scale up hosting at a later time as required as the popularity of your site grows.

Registration is not separated into different types during signup, but v1.1 does give business owners the opportunity to claim their listings. You can read more about the latest theme features in our latest blog post.

Dan

Business owners able to reply to reviews?

Hi Pepsi,

Thanks for your replies to my above questions. Can business owners reply to the reviews on Vantage 1.1? I don't see that feature at all.

Thanks.

Dan

Thanks
    Yes, this is a new feature added to v1.1 and can be found on the changelog under "changes".

Owner can reply to their listing’s reviews

Dan

Can you tell me where I can find it on the demo?

Can you tell me where I can find that on the demo?

Thanks
    You will only see the reply button if you have claimed ownership of the business and it has been approved, so this will not be visible on the demo unless there has been a specific ad set up for the demo login.

I have taken a screenshot from my test installation to show you what it looks like though:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2ddio.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	35.4 KB 
ID:	3620

Thread Information