Thread: Version 4

Unregistered

Version 4

Hello.

Firstly thank you very much for letting us non-customers be able to psot questions. I have been looking at the Jobroller theme now for the past couple of days as I am looking to launch a job board. I had a few questions however, about the up and coming version.

1) Will this new version allow for Company Profiles? I believe I have read somewhere that the answer is yes, but just want to confirm.

2) Let's say that ABC Company decides to post jobs and the person who registers is Mr Smith. Would there be an option to allow Mr Smith to give other people within his company the permission to post jobs too?

This is crucial if you're looking at having companies like recruitment agencies posting jobs due to the high number of consultants that work within each company and different jobs they each have. Clear as mud?

3) Will the new version allow for jobseeker profiles i.e. allow for Companies that have registered to post jobs to browse job seekers profiles and CVs? Possibly have a package that a Job Poster could buy to have access to jobs?

For now that's all I've got. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Regards,

Raul

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    1. Yes it can be done with the current version.
    2. It can be done by using the same set of password Mr. Smith used during registration.
    3. No option for that yet but it is planned for implementation on the next version.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by jomarkosabel View Post
    3. No option for that yet but it is planned for implementation on the next version.
    Thanks for the quick reply. Does this mean Version 4 due out Mar/Apr or Version 5?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    No specifics on the release schedule and so only what is available on the blog release about the themes as provided here WordPress Theme Release Status | AppThemes.

I will try to find some further info about the release dates.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information