Thread: Version Question

Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Version Question

Hello all I have been doing some research and want to use classipress but have a few pre-sales questions first.

Firstly I prefer the 2.8 version as opposed to the new 2.9.x version. Can I get the version instead or does it come with 2.9.2? Also what are the real benefits of 2.9.2 compared to 2.8? User friendly, stability and SEO wise.

Thanks.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts

Re: Version Question

The latest version of Classiprss is 3.0.2 . There are a lot of improvements as compared to the previous including the more optimized codes. Here's the checklist of features that you might want to check out http://appthemes.com/themes/classipress/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; .
    Last edited by pepsi; July 8th, 2010 at 02:31 AM.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Hi thanks. I still prefer the older version though. Can you not have 3.0.x the same look at 2.8.x? Thanks.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts

Check this link http://appthemes.com/forum/showthrea...me-–-2.9.3-buy.
    Last edited by pepsi; July 8th, 2010 at 02:32 AM.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information