Thread: video

Unregistered

video

hey by any chance there wouldnt be a plugin where I can insert video into this theme, in particular in the profiles themselves after they have clicked on the ad

like for example:

VIDEO PLACED 3 Bedroom
    HERE Desired Location: St. Catharines
    Desired Month: September
    Description

Hello,

I am looking for a 3 bedroom place (either apartment/townhouse) for September 1st. I am a single mother of 2 children who has obtained my Social Service Worker diploma, and am returning to College in September at Niagara College to further my education.

OR even having video and pictures in there profile, can this be accomplished via just a plugin with no coding?
    would be a dream

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    This is can be done on the current version of the Classipress by enabling html on the submit form description field. In that way, ad posters can just embed youtube videos on the ads description.

If you have different setup in mind, it will may require further code customization.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by jomarkosabel View Post
    This is can be done on the current version of the Classipress by enabling html on the submit form description field. In that way, ad posters can just embed youtube videos on the ads description.

If you have different setup in mind, it will may require further code customization.
    no not youtube videos, this will be from their own personal collections from their computer.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    There is no option on this yet and will definitely require custom coding to implement. The theme is not encrypted and so it can definitely be modified according to your additional requirements. Implementation just depends on your coding skills or you can just hire a coder to do it for you. Appthemes also have certified community partners http://www.appthemes.com/partners/ that can be contacted for customization jobs.

Likewise, this kind of implementation will also need a beefy server/hosting that can handle uploaded video files.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information