Thread: volume concerns

Unregistered

volume concerns

I am new to all of this so please excuse my lack of knowledge. I am interested in the Vantage theme for a business idea that I have but am concerned with the hosting. When they're talking about transferred gigs allowed, how do I know how much is being used? What if I go over? Is there a way to have unlimited so I don't ever have to worry? I'm designing a site that could potentially have hundreds of thousands of customers/businesses so I need to know if your partner hosts can handle that amount of volume. Also, is their server big enough to handle that amount of traffic without slowing the site down? There is potential to have thousands and thousands of people searching the site at the same time. I need to know that what you offer can handle it, both Word Press as well as the host.

Thanks
    This is ultimately related to your hosting provider and WordPress itself. You can find comprehensive documentation on this topic on the actual WordPress site which may help, as well as searching their forums for related discussions. Thanks.

Thread Information