Thread: Want to create a niche review website..do you customize this template for me ??

Unregistered

Want to create a niche review website..do you customize this template for me ??

Hi there,

I am want a template *** blog to provide reviews on different clickbank products and want to place multiple categories niche reviews on a single website. I like this template but need some customizations so this template could satisfy my needs. I have few questions too, could you please address those.

1. What does this review template costs me after all customizations that i need to make it my multiple category niche's review website and an ongoing support or any future enhancements ? Also I need this template only for a single domain ..Please provide me the cost details ??

2. Could I use plugins to this wordpress template ??

3. I want this template to host through my already created Host Gator Hosting service. Is it possible ?

4. Could you guys provide me some review plugins with this template..like star rating plugin and also some more ??

Please answers my questions. Quick reply would be really appreciated.

Thanks!!

Thanks
    1. Unfortunately, the ClassiPress team does not provide any custom services at this time.. If you refer to our resources page under "Custom Development" this explains more about recommended alternatives..

http://appthemes.com/resources/

2. Yes, WordPress plugins can be used with the ClassiPress Theme, but obviously there are those which are recommended and tested plugins, and anything else is really up to the individual to test.

3. Yes, you can install ClassiPress on an existing host account.

4. We don't provide plugins as such, but again if you refer to the resources page you'll see the recommended plugins. I know there are current ClassiPress users who are using the star rating plugin successfully.

Unregistered
    Thanks Pepsi for the prompt reply.

I would really appreciate if you could show me some of your current ClassiPress users website's who are using start rating plugin with this theme. So I could have an idea of how it would look on my website and how could I customize based on my further needs.

I checked in showcase section to find one of those but didn't get any.

One more ques. do I get any kind of discount on your current theme price ?? I checked you guys have an offer to give 50% off if anyone is purchasing a web hosting service from your affiliate link but I am already using Host Gator web hosting service. So is there a way could get some discount on this theme ??

Thanks You!!

Thanks !!

Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    1. Unfortunately, the ClassiPress team does not provide any custom services at this time.. If you refer to our resources page under "Custom Development" this explains more about recommended alternatives..

http://appthemes.com/resources/

2. Yes, WordPress plugins can be used with the ClassiPress Theme, but obviously there are those which are recommended and tested plugins, and anything else is really up to the individual to test.

3. Yes, you can install ClassiPress on an existing host account.

4. We don't provide plugins as such, but again if you refer to the resources page you'll see the recommended plugins. I know there are current ClassiPress users who are using the star rating plugin successfully.

Thanks
    Here is an example of a site using GD Star Ratings here: http://www.downtowndublinga.com/ (the only one I can think of at the moment ;) )

Sorry I don't know of any other discount promotions at this time, and the hosting discount only applies to new signups.

Thread Information