Thread: Why not use your own?

Unregistered

Why not use your own?

Hi,

I am wondering why you are not using your own product in your website.

You don't use quality control in your support pages. It looks vbulletin to me. Neither in your apptheme ideas http://ideas.appthemes.com/appthemes/

May I know what script are you using in your apptheme ideas?

Sorry for asking but I just got this feeling that I better get a forum to run support than use quality control like you did.

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 1,873 Times in 1,770 Posts
    Hi,

I believe we started using vbulletin before Quality Control was developed.Also Quality Control is an 'issue tracking system' and not a forum software.I am not sure what you're specific needs are and if Quality Control is the right tool for you.

The Ideas Exchange software is an in house custom built theme.

Let me know if you have more questions about the themes.

Unregistered
    I thought ticketing system is for support purposes like you are using a forum to support your customer but support ticket seems the right tool to me that is why i searched and found your apptheme.

I am actually looking for a php script that I can use to support my client. Is quality right tool for the job or Its better to use a forum than quality control to support customers?

Thanks

Unregistered
    Hi,

Honestly, If you are to start from scratch, which one will you use as your support/ticketing system, vbulleting (forum) or (apptheme) Quality Control?

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 1,873 Times in 1,770 Posts
    I think the best thing you can do is to check the features and demos of both software and decide based on your requirements.

Thread Information